For Sale!!!! 97 Gtp

vinbags44

FOR SALE!!!!

For Sale!!! 97 GTP...dark teal with matching interior(rare)...every option available....car is show quality...many performance upgrades!!..3.4 pulley...RAT intake...SLP exhaust...ngk plugs..fuel pressure regulator...stage 2 maf from RAT...tps enhancer...U_bend replacement..reprogrammed ECM.thrasher shift kit..i'll be installing The Other Guys Headers soon...includes California car cover($200**)car is VERY fast and will win prizes at any car show...I must Sell ASAP!!!! $15,000 or make reasonable offer...will trade for 87 Grand National or T-Type!! ....:rolleyes: :p :rolleyes: :p

How many miles on your 97 GTP you have for sale. Also are you the original owner? Any body or paint work on the car?

97 GTP FOR SALE!!

The headers arent for sale!!! Hey Bob.the car has 47000...miles on it...i am the second owner...car was bought off a lease ...no bodywork ever...never hit....car is mint.!!! you wont be dissapointed.. Vinnie....

Your 97 GTP is for sale or you will trade for a Grand National or T-Type? Check out my 86 T-Type I have for sale in the Cars For Sale section.

97 GTP FOR SALE!!

The car being stored in Floral Park...i have 1 pic that i can send you via e-mail...