For those in the ST Louis Area ----

GNGAL

86 GN T-Top
--- FOR THOSE in my area ---

Car Show to benefit kids with cancer, WestPort Plaza THIS SUNDAY Sept 12th

THIS WILL ALSO BE OUR CAR CLUB MEETING -- Anyone that has a Turbo Buick and would like to join, we have a lot of great people !

(link to car show announcement: "Wheels in Motion Day" Car Show Aims to Raise Money for The National Children's Cancer Society)

Is GNGAL going to be signing autographs at the meeting? Congratulations for getting into HotRod!

Craig

do you have a spot to park together? Are you meeting somewhere? What time ? For Wheels in Motion.

=]

do you have a spot to park together? Are you meeting somewhere? What time ? For Wheels in Motion.

It starts at 9am... most show up between 11- noon. Just meeting at the show... last year we had spots together. Its at WestPort Plaza

Is GNGAL going to be signing autographs at the meeting? Congratulations for getting into HotRod!
Craig

Thanks ! I'll sign... lol.. if anyone really really wants. =]

UP for Dyno DAY ?!?!?!?

Great to see you again! Sorry I had to bug out early.

Good seeing you too !

Attend the Dyno Day session Sunday, September 19th (weather permitting).

Price for clubmembers is the same as last year: Just $45 for a some pulls on their dynamometer! (Non-members are welcome at $60. Buick powered cars preferred.)

We have been out to their new location (a few buildings west of Fast Lane Automotive, just off of I-370 in St. Charles , MO ) and have the ignition pickup issues for the turbo Regals all figured out. Free pizza lunch for all paid members, and only $5 for all non-members. Dyno runs will start at 10am sharp! Please email the club back to let us know if you want to run your car in the morning (10-11:30), noon (12-1:30), or afternoon (2p or later) timeframe and we will try to get everyone the slot they want. Even if you aren't strong enough to run, at least come out to watch, take pictures, help tie cars down, or tech your fellow clubmembers cars.