? for those running roller rockers

Had to mill the baffle out for rocker clearance. What kind of breather setup are you using?

Yep did the same on mine, there's a thread on here somewhere with pictures.

I use a small K&N filter in the rubber elbow used for the stock breather pipe from the driver side VC and did the same setup on the passenger side VC

I can post some pictures if you like just let me know

Pictures I just found of my setup.

On the driver side I retained the original rubber elbow that goes to the vent tube and put a small K&N filter in it.

On the passanger side VC I drilled a hole in the same location to fit that a OEM rubber elbow just like the one you already have on the driver side and then put the same type K&N filter in there.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• PICT0041.jpg
    PICT0041.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 156
  • PICT0023.jpg
    PICT0023.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 159
  • PICT0026.jpg
    PICT0026.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 159
I am running Harland Sharpe Roller Rckrs,motor not running ,but VC are installed,do i need to pull them off to clearance them and is it both side that need clearance any pics of clearnacing job

thanks

I am running Harland Sharpe Roller Rckrs,motor not running ,but VC are installed,do i need to pull them off to clearance them and is it both side that need clearance any pics of clearnacing job

thanks

I'm running those same rockers from harland sharp ... nice setup I must say :)

Anyway yes the driver side VC you will have to cut the baffle thing on the inside were the vent hole is ... the passanger side is ok if running the stock VC on that side if you run another driver side on there you will have to cut it the same way.

I'll get a photo up a bit later ....

and the photo .... cut with a small hack-saw and then cleaned up with a dremel ...

Attachments

• TTA_VC.jpg
    TTA_VC.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 126