For Trade?

QWICK6-MA

I have a near flawless 1984 1/2 mustang GT350 5.0 convertible with 41,xxx original miles, lowered, under drive pulleys, strut tower brace, welded subframe connectors, 8.8 rear, 5 star chrome ponies, etc...
Looking to trade for GN or turbo T. I am a past owner of 2 GN's and I am looking to get back into one.Please let me know your thoughts and let me know what you have to offer.

Thanks in advance.IMG_0435.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Forgot to mention that if you do not have anything to offer, I would be willing to sell out right if the price is right

Thanks

trades

I have had 1 offer so far that I am considering. I would like to know if there is anybody else looking for a trade?

Your car sounds like it would bring top dollar for what it is. Might be best to sell it outright and use the cash proceeds to negotiate a TR. I'd think that would work in your favor more than trying to swap which limits you a bunch to someone who might want to enter into that agreement. Around 1998, I tried to swap my one owner '86 GN for an old GS car and found out that was a tough thing to try and do. I then regrouped, sold the GN outight and used my cash to find the GS I wanted. I still have the GS and was able to buy another TR in 2000 after I sold an import to have the cash that walks loudly and carrys much weight in negotiating a transaction. Good luck to you and hope you'll be back in the Turbo Buick community soon!