Wtt fast 92 mustang gt 331 supercharged

Status
Not open for further replies.

87ttypttom

Video Of car and cold start.

Looking to sell or trade for a GN, or t-type, i am located in central NJ. I once had a 87 t-type, but it was stolen in Virginia when I was in the Navy. It's been my dream to get a GN*** please read full add and posts as pics have been updated***
FULL PIC LINK:
http://s279.photobucket.com/user/07gttom/library/92 gt

1992 mustang GT Red, 70xxx miles on the body, 7500 miles on power train and blower. 331 stroker, vortech supercharged with custom air to air Intercooler. Dyno tuned at big daddy performance Lakewood NJ. 518 rwhp, 516 rwtq!! Safe tune, 19 degrees total timing. The vehicle has every upgrade you can do. Buy it already done and save yourself thousands!! Set it up for street or track use due to the Strange 10 way adjustable shocks/struts!! Best of both worlds. You can daily drive this car. It idles nice, does NOT overheat with prolonged driving, and the clutch isn't heavy either. Gas mileage will suck, but you will be driving an almost 600 hp at the crank car lol. No check engine lights, NO SMOG equipment is on this car, no AC either. Heat works. Clean title. 10.5k firm cash sale, trade value 12k.

The GOODS:

---Production roller block stroked to 331ci with forged internals, Eagle 4340 forged crank and h-beam Rods w/Forged alum pistons. 8.5:1 compression w/60cc chamber, 0 bal internal. Romac balancer, Arp studs used w/trick flow billet steel Stud girdle kit. Canton windage tray. Canton 7q baffled oil pan, Melling high Volume oil pump.
---Edelbrock performer rpm heads w/mild port work, 3 angle valve job, Arp 7/16" head studs w/1/2"adapter kit. 1.7 adj rockers
---Trick flow stage 1 cam
---Trick flow r-series intake w/1.5 spacer, accufab 75mm throttle body,
---Vortech v-1 s-trim supercharger w/ custom air to air Intercooler. 3" piping, 3" pro-m blow through maf, treadstone air to air 3.5" core Intercooler. Mini vortech race bypass valve being utilized as a blowoff. 8 rib pulleys. 10lb on blower w/overdrive crank equaling 10-12 psi output.
---Edelbrock water pump and aluminum radiator, contour duel electric fans.
---Msd 6a box w/blaster cap and msd pro billet distributer, msd boost timing master.
---custom burnt sct chip.
---255 intank pump w/vortech t-rex inline Pump. Stock rails and lines. 42lb injectors. kirban adjustable pressure regulator.
---Bbk 1 5/8 long tube chrome headers, 2 1/2 x-pipe to flow master cat back
---Tremec tko600, Ram billet steel 0 balanced flywheel, Centerforce dual friction clutch, Lakewood blow proof bell housing, ford Motorsport alum drive shaft.
---8.8 rear w/31 spline 5 lug axles, auburn pro differential unit, alum housing cover and girdle. 3.55 gears, welded subframe and tq boxes.
---Front D&d tubular k member, strange coil over kit. Strange 10 way struts, maximum motorsports caster camber plates.
---Rear team z motorsports single adjustable lower control arms. UPR double adj upper control arms w/spherical alum bushings. Ebich sportline rear springs, strange 10 way shocks.
---black & chrome bullitt style wheels, 17x8 up front, 17x9 in the rear. rear wheels have mickey thompsons et street DR, some tread left, new front tires. (I also have a used set of rear nitto street DR, half tread left that come with the sale)
---Interior- 03 cobra seats, monster tach, boost and wideband afr gauges. Manual switches for the fans. Seats are in good shape.
---Exterior- 3" cervini hood, cobra insert on front bumper, cobra rear bumper, cobra wing.
---Paint- not show quality but shines up nice. Some small bubbles on rear hatch.
---Extras-upgraded to 5 lug, front has 5 lug svo rotors and stock calipers. Rear has 5 lug drum brakes, all hardware including shoes are new. Front brakes under 1k miles. I have s/n 94/95 spindle/hub assy. in the garage that I will include with the sale. Also I have a set of 17" chrome wheels with tires that I will include too. Tired are less then 50%. Vehicle has upgraded g3 alternator and new battery. New driver side o2. Suspension and air to air setup is brand new, installed 3 months ago. Tune done right after install. I have the dyno sheet included.

THE BAD: Not really bad but is gonna need attention. There is a "thump" sound that comes from the rear when first engaging the clutch. I, as well as my mechanic, have traced this to excessive backlash on the ring and pinion. Car at this time still drives fine, but eventually it will need to be repaired. I have lowered my asking price to reflect this repair. There is also a very little play in the steering wheel when at dead center. I had the car aligned but there is a small amount of play, maybe 1/4". Not sure if it's the rack or steering assy. I have a tilt steering assy from a 88 that I will include with the sale.
If interested call/txt me 732-406-6497. 10.5k cash sale, 12k trade value.

Last edited:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Resampled952013-03-099510-52-5495961.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, honestly I want a GN, prior to buying this car I looked for a little bit but everything was out of my price range.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind that engine in my 1970 Bronco! :devil:... I bet she flies man, Good luck. Seems like a good price, don't know if someone would give up their GN for a mustang, but nice ride! I'll pass this on to my buddy who collects/ races Mustangs.

Don't think I saw how many miles on the chassis, motor, trans? How long have you owned it and have you run it in the 1/4?

Thanks....Dan

Motor trans and supercharger have 7 k, I have owned it for a year past owner ran it at 11.01 at 133 I believe with a 1.9 60

Cluster says 68xxx, prior owner said it was correct and had owned the car for about 8 years, carfax supports it but obviously it could be another 100k as the clusters reset at that point

Status
Not open for further replies.