You can type here any text you want

Ford vs Buick pics and videos

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Black Power

Here are the pics I took. The videos are not all uploaded yet, but I will add them when I can.

IMG_2255.jpg

IMG_2264.jpg

IMG_2265.jpg

IMG_2266.jpg

IMG_2268.jpg

IMG_2269.jpg

IMG_2270.jpg

IMG_2271.jpg

IMG_2272.jpg

IMG_2274.jpg

Mike Hogan

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmn7Bo-UkeQ[/YOUTUBE]

Bones

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzPWYQd_Xxs&feature=channel[/YOUTUBE]

More to come.

Thanks for the pix.
That's me in the fifth from the end race pic against the white Mustang.
He blew by me at 1000 ft. mark @ 138 mph. :mad:

Thanks for the pix.
That's me in the fifth from the end race pic against the white Mustang.
He blew by me at 1000 ft. mark @ 138 mph. :mad:

No problem Mike. It was great to meet you and Pat, your car is awesome :D

good pics/vids Will. I was there, but unfortunately i never ran into you. From one of your pictures, I was probably sitting pretty close to you in the stands though! I talked to a lot of buick guys and asked everyone who they were on the forums, figuring i'd eventually run into you, but there was a big crowd. i've never seen so many buicks before... it definitely makes me want to put some more work in and get mine running! Anyway, sorry I missed you, but maybe wel'll hang out next time.

Will it was very nice to meet you and your wife. Sorry to hear that you had problems with the car glad you made it home.

Wayne

BOOSTBROTHER, hey man it was nice to meet you - had fun hanging out with you on Sat. You're a pretty entertaining fella. Hopefully we'll run into you again next year if you make it down.

pics and vids

great pics and videos, on your 2nd batch of pics the 9th pic, why is that fellow buick sneaking out the back and leaving the fight (just kidding) one of those g/ns looks like it's leaving all pissed off up in the air, the track announcer probably called it a monte carlo :biggrin:

thanks for the pics and videos Will, wish i could have been there

good pics/vids Will. I was there, but unfortunately i never ran into you. From one of your pictures, I was probably sitting pretty close to you in the stands though! I talked to a lot of buick guys and asked everyone who they were on the forums, figuring i'd eventually run into you, but there was a big crowd. i've never seen so many buicks before... it definitely makes me want to put some more work in and get mine running! Anyway, sorry I missed you, but maybe wel'll hang out next time.

I was in the 2nd set of stands, towards the top...kinda in the middle. I was wife my wife and two dudes, one of them had long man hair :tongue: I was the skinny white dude in the black shirt and red Washington Nationals hat.

I didn't bring shoe polish to write my screenname on the back of my car either. I will next year...I saw Phil Engle run a few times but never tracked him down either.

Will it was very nice to meet you and your wife. Sorry to hear that you had problems with the car glad you made it home.

Wayne

Thanks Wayne. I was glad to meet you and the fam too, your kid is hilarious :biggrin:

BOOSTBROTHER, hey man it was nice to meet you - had fun hanging out with you on Sat. You're a pretty entertaining fella. Hopefully we'll run into you again next year if you make it down.

He's a cool guy. You see his tornado pics? :frown: :eek:

Nice pic's!! WELL, Did the buicks win?

Scot W.

great pics and videos, on your 2nd batch of pics the 9th pic, why is that fellow buick sneaking out the back and leaving the fight (just kidding) one of those g/ns looks like it's leaving all pissed off up in the air, the track announcer probably called it a monte carlo :biggrin:

Thanks man.

thanks for the pics and videos Will, wish i could have been there

I wish you could have come too Phil. You were the first guy I met there year, and what a good one to start out with. I'll plan on seeing you next year :wink:

I have posted many pictures from the 2008 Shootout at Lone Star Performance Buick Club Online. There were some really nice Buicks out there and I took a lot of pictures at random. Yours may be in the album I posted. I don't skimp on the resolution (8 megapixel) so I would not recommend this for 56K users. You are welcome to copy some for your personal use as desired free of charge. Check back often because I am sure that I will be adding more from our other members as well.

This is the one big event per year I am able to attend; and, as always, I enjoyed meeting my fellow Buick fanatics and friends. I would like to thank the Oklahoma Buick club for continuing their dedication to keep this event alive.

Cheers,

LSPBC Webmaster :cool:

Thanks for the great pics and videos Black Power! I am the 12th pic down from the top which was exciting to see.

nice race in the second video if you watch close they leave at the same exact time. pretty cool to see

Back