You can type here any text you want

Fords new commercial

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
To me it's a little disturbing as that cat looks just like my kitty, kitty. Although I absolutely hate the idea of cats on my car. I always toyed with the idea of putting a bowl w/suction cup bottom on my t-top filled with antifreeze. That way if the cat just happened to die due to glycol poisoning it shouldn't have been on my car in the first place.

Adum

P.S. Frank it's funny that you were telling me about your crossover pipe blowing off. I was under my car fixing ANOTHER crack in my drivers side header and when I was done with that I started the car up to check it and heard an exhaust leak from the pass side. I thought "here we go again". While it was running I could feel a leak around the flange between the crossover and header. It turns out that the clamping plate for the crossover pipe has enlarged so much it was about to slip around the flange on the crossover. I loosened the bolts just a little then tack welded the plate to the flange in a couple of places and then cinched the bolts back up. No more leak (for now).

Adum, go to bed, its past your bedtime and you have work tomarrow.:D

Not like you, huh?:D Looks like I'm gonna have to work on monday so don't wait for me if you don't wanna.

Adam

Working on monday?

No problemo, looks like a spot in my schedule just opened up this morning.:D I'm going to do the injectors,chip, Powerplate, and valve cover gaskets, then attack the rear main some other day. is everybody rollin' up to BM sat. night?, Its going to be super nice out.:cool:

Back