You can type here any text you want

Found a Pic of My Car Completed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jas89TTA

I found this pic of my car last night. It was take by my wife back in April 05 when the tranny south and all went wrong. I never thought I had a pic of the car completed after I got it out of the body shop. The one and only pic can be found at http://www.cherishedphotosbymisty.com/89ttapic/ been so long I forget what it looked like :redface: :D

Cool pic. Does the hood do a good job of extracting heat out ? And do the fog light holes duct anywhere ?

0to60n4.5 said:
Cool pic. Does the hood do a good job of extracting heat out ? And do the fog light holes duct anywhere ?
The Ram Air Hood is non functional. And I never got around to putting the fog lamps back in :( before I was back down.

The car looks great there. I'm sorry you have had so much misfortune. When you get it back together take a buncha pics.

Jason

I remember when you bought it and how you planned on restoring it. It's come along way. You've come this far dont quit now.

Jason

The engine looks sweet...

What color is that, almost looks like candy apple. Sorry about the bad luck, but when it is finished will be a much nicer ride.

deputydawg said:
What color is that, almost looks like candy apple. Sorry about the bad luck, but when it is finished will be a much nicer ride.
Thanks, Some items are powder coated translucent red and black. The items that could not be coated was painted anodized red that matches very well with the powder coating.

heads

are those valve covers bolted on to those front wheel drive 3800 series 11 heads? if so, i've always wondered if those are beneficial? any info on them???

TURBOELKY said:
are those valve covers bolted on to those front wheel drive 3800 series 11 heads? if so, i've always wondered if those are beneficial? any info on them???
oh yeah, nice job on the car too! :D

TURBOELKY said:

The TTA used the 3.0 heads. The covers bolt to the studs that hold the rocker arms to the head. Thanks, Jason

Back