You can type here any text you want

found some good looking center caps for GTA's

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

novaderrik

i just discovered that center caps for Weld Draglite wheels work on my GTA rims. they snap in kind of hard, but they do fit. and they look better than the stock caps. i bought them 2 years ago when i put the Ansen slots on the Monte, but i put my extra GTA's on there today, and decided to just try to snap one in, and it fit.

I like mine.

DSCF0537.jpg

But have you priced out those caps from Weld? Now I'm going to have to see if the O-ring caps I have fit. Put some Power6 emblems on them and I think they would look good all polished up.

But have you priced out those caps from Weld? Now I'm going to have to see if the O-ring caps I have fit. Put some Power6 emblems on them and I think they would look good all polished up.
when i got them 2 years ago, they were $11.99 each at Jegs.
they don't have them listed any more, but since Weld still makes that wheel, they have to be available.
i've got a set of the stock GTA caps- well, 3 good and one with the tabs on the base broken off- but i think they stick out too far, and the hex nut on the end looks kinda goofy. the Weld caps are more sleek and minimalistic looking.

Those weld caps might look ok all polished up. But I still like the oem ones the best with a little help from Mark Hueffman! :D

3-16-2007+6-44-13+PM_0031.JPG

Man I really gotta clean up my diamond mesh. Any tips? Tried a tooth brush but it didn't help as much as I would have liked.

yea that mesh area sucks! I loaded mine up with some wax right after I had them redone and they are holding up. I found a brush in Bowling Green that works pretty good and fits in there. It's a real pain keeping them nice. I'll be switching my GN rims back on soon I can see it now!

3-16-2007+6-44-25+PM_0032.JPG

yea that mesh area sucks! I loaded mine up with some wax right after I had them redone and they are holding up. I found a brush in Bowling Green that works pretty good and fits in there. It's a real pain keeping them nice. I'll be switching my GN rims back on soon I can see it now!

3-16-2007+6-44-25+PM_0032.JPG

Dang man, those are nice! Don't think mine have looked that good since I painted them. I just tell everyone they are "semi-gloss", in the tradition of the flat black that mopars used in the early 70's:eek:

Back