You can type here any text you want

Found this at the Dayton Auto Show

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

georgewe4

I took the family to the Dayton Auto Show several weeks ago. As we entered the door I found a pleasant suprise. I forgot about the new cars and went to this car. It was a pleasant suprise. Obviously the car is for sale. I did not get the odometer reading on the car. It was a pretty clean car.

I also met an old friend there that was the original owner of GNX# 157. It had been years since I had seen him and was before he sold 157. I asked him how much he regretted selling 157.. He regrets it........ In the near future I am going to post in the GNX section about the possible where-abouts of 157.

Attachments

• march 30th 368.JPG
    march 30th 368.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 145
  • march 30th 369.JPG
    march 30th 369.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 154
Thanks for the picture:wink: I always love seeing a low mile Buick GN or GNX or T,, whatever....:biggrin:

I think the guy sitting in the chair had something to do with the car. There was 4 cars there that was represented by the name at the bottom of the plaque. Also I know the plaque reads the milage at 8700 miles...I just like to see exact especially it being low milage.

Back