Frame bracing / support

GNS Performance sells a Frame Box-In Kit and also that rear frame brace kit that 1KWIKSIX installed on his car. Plus we also sell several front braces and carbon fiber core support braces.

This front frame brace looks promising: http://scandc.com/new/node/632

http://scandc.com/new/node/1033

http://scandc.com/new/catalog/1

I originally bought the 3 separate bars that are commonly available. Later I had to remove the cross-brace when I installed the front mount I.C.

Look into either the GNX brace, or the aftermarket X-brace, that mounts behind the rear seat.
Food for thought guy's! - That front Triangulated brace WILL NOT fit front mount intercoolers and WILL conflict with the RideTech front Musclebar.

Food for thought guy's! - That front Triangulated brace WILL NOT fit front mount intercoolers and WILL conflict with the RideTech front Musclebar.

Taken from the ad at the link posted above: ...The Grand National version is designed to clear the stock intercooler, or front-mount intercooler pipes. It comes powder coated satin black, and includes the correct metric mounting hardware. Will not fit with certain aftermarket sway bars (some non factory shapes or with relocated mounts)

Be nice to know for sure, exactly what it will, or will not, clear. Looks like a very nice design.

Thanks.

Okay here is what you do . You go to Home Depot and get yourself a six foot stick of square tubing and then you cut it in 1/2 drill 2 holes . Then install it. If it doesn't fit you find whatever you can to bend it so it clears . And then when u get the fit right you take it out and paint it . Cost me 15$ and about 30min of my time .it fits with my front mount aswell :)

Attachments

• IMG_3953.JPG
    IMG_3953.JPG
    899.7 KB · Views: 255
Taken from the ad at the link posted above: ...The Grand National version is designed to clear the stock intercooler, or front-mount intercooler pipes. It comes powder coated satin black, and includes the correct metric mounting hardware. Will not fit with certain aftermarket sway bars (some non factory shapes or with relocated mounts)

Be nice to know for sure, exactly what it will, or will not, clear. Looks like a very nice design.

Thanks.
That design will ONLY work with stock location intercoolers! They WILL NOT clear front mount intercooler pipes! I have one sitting here in our garage that we used for testing on Turbo Regal's on A=Many applications so we know what will fit and what will not. There is no Smoke & Mirrors when a customer talks to us about suspensions and what will or will not work.

Okay here is what you do . You go to Home Depot and get yourself a six foot stick of square tubing and then you cut it in 1/2 drill 2 holes . Then install it. If it doesn't fit you find whatever you can to bend it so it clears . And then when u get the fit right you take it out and paint it . Cost me 15$ and about 30min of my time .it fits with my front mount aswell :)

Hey I'm interested in doing just this. Do you have any specific details such as tubing thickness, drill hole size/what hardware is needed? Maybe some better lit photos of the tubing mounting locations and such. Thanks