You can type here any text you want

Frame info

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
okay so my frame is pretty bent up so I'm thinking of instead of taking it to a frame guy just buying this 82 regal frame and box it up ect. My question is what frames are adaptedable to the GN body ? Is there any difference between a monte frame and a regal ? Here are acouple I'm looking at from 2-400$
image.jpg
image.jpg

the bumper struts have to come from the regal but otherwise they are essentially the same between
the regal /cutlass /monte /gp 2dr with minor differences
after 85 they are same and should have the bracket on driverside for 2004r
before that you will find you will have to weld in the bracket for the driverside of the 2004r crossmember , you could cut the one from your old frame or gbodyparts.com has them
the early frame also differs in the support bracing on the center of the frame between the upper control arm mounts above the pinion snubber

Cool well I have a TH400 so I should be good . But I will definitely be welding in the frame since I'm there .

youll need the driverside frame bracket for the th400 , the th350 xmeber doesnt work

once the pad is on the std 2004r crossmember works using a slotted out 2004r trans mount (or the HRparts mount)
or for a trick part and shed a few pounds get a hold of of an iceman chromoly crossmember built with the mounting pad for the th400 mount

Attachments

• 0208151220.jpg
    0208151220.jpg
    544.5 KB · Views: 93
  • 0208151219.jpg
    0208151219.jpg
    501.3 KB · Views: 81
Cool I sloted my cross member to put it in my GN so ill fab something up :-)

Back