You can type here any text you want

Frame Notch Directions and Pics Needed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Detomaso71

I have a local experienced welder who is going to do a frame notch for me and does anyone have any pics or directions avail?
I dont plan on using a kit he is going to fab it all up but has not done a frame notch on an original GN, only had to re-do some GNs that others did improperly from the start.
Just wanted to give him a general idea of how most of the Buick crowd does it etc.

Thanks

check in the fabrication forum.
there is a posting with details and pics.

I have a local experienced welder who is going to do a frame notch for me and does anyone have any pics or directions avail?
I dont plan on using a kit he is going to fab it all up but has not done a frame notch on an original GN, only had to re-do some GNs that others did improperly from the start.
Just wanted to give him a general idea of how most of the Buick crowd does it etc.

Thanks

If he has done this an fixed others why do ya need directions an pics to do it :confused:

Because

Because he mentioned taking one inch off, I am new to Buicks but I "suspect" thats not enough, especially for 10 inch wheels with 5 to 6 inch BS.
He has only done one buick and it was a redo, he does a lot of tubs etc but I dotn want a tub. Thus he strenthened the poor welding only.

Just wanted to show soem pics or general direction of what I wanted so I dont dont get a big surprise when I pick it back up.
If I was taking it to a Buick shop (Aint none Here) would not have asked.
Thanks

Back