You can type here any text you want

Free exhaust system (metro Detroit)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1984 t-type

Murphy's Law
hey guys I am about to replace my exhaust system down pipe and back. What I have is a hooker down pipe that takes the stock elbow and a hooker dual exhaust system ( or at least a dual exhaust system with black hooker mufflers) should be a nice upgrade over a stock system. Free to any member who is actuall going to use it on THEIR CAR, come by and take it off your self or I will help out with the removal. I'm located in Westland MI 48186 about 10 mins from metro airport 45 mins or so from Toledo Ohio.

Thanks for offering this up for free. If you weren't 4-1/2 hours away from Chicago area, I'd take it.
Our 85 has some "pft pft pft pft" sounds coming from the exhaust so I think it will need a new "something" soon.
If it is a solid system and you have a box, maybe I could give you a few bucks to ship it?
Otherwise maybe somebody closer to you will jump on it.

its a nice solid system and it sounded good to me, only changing out because i bought a larger turbo and rjc downpipe. i bought a new pypes exhaust system for my last car and never installed it, sold it to my friend when times got rough and he let me get it back when i got back on my feet. dont have a box for it and really dont want to ship it. this system is also off of a 1987 guess i should of mentioned that

It would fit my 85 because years ago, a guy welded an 87 flange to the rear of my cat to accept an 87 system.
Oh well, maybe somebody else closer will be able take it.
It's funny, I've ordered exhaust pipes from Summit for other cars and they don't come inside a box and the shipping
is reasonable. I wonder why we individuals can't do that?

Back