You can type here any text you want

from michigan?

• Thread starter Thread starter Iamdreaver
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I

Iamdreaver

Is anyone form michigan? I am looking to buy an 85 turbo t in redford. there are a few mechanical problems and i was wondering if anybody with knowledge could help me out.

I'm in Garden CIty, right next door to Redford. I don't have any "hot air " background, but I'm willing to help if I can.
Larry

cool. the problem with the car has to do with the oil pump, or so he says. the car is in really good condition and i am afraid to tell you what he is asking. I am just not sure what i need to do and would like it if someone else with turbo experience could help. send me your phone # and i will give you a call. or , do you have aim? my aim is Long Live R2D2

Sent you a private message. It's the first time I have used this feature so let me know if you don't get it
Larry

from Lansing, and am relatively new to the world of GN/T-Type... everyone has been very helpful. spring is in the air and can't wait to get out and get to meet some people! :)

St. Louis here..........If I had the time I'd be down to help ya out - but you know how it goes.

I'm from Ionia halfway between GR and Lansing, and you DON'T want help from me. I can slow your car down by spending $....all I've accomplished so far.

hey larry, sorry i havent called you yet, i didnt get home from work till about 11 today and i didnt want to be rude.

Grand Rapids here, and been known to diagnois hot air issues over the phone.... Let me know. Will add you to my aim

Grand Rapids also, with all the problems i've had with my car I'm sure I can tell what to stay away from.

Back