You can type here any text you want

front a-arm bushings

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

buickman2006

energy suspension new polyurethane bushings for front g-body pn-3.3156g $40 plus shipping and i take paypal thanks...

is this a full set? enough for both sides upper and lower?

I'll Take them if it is.

I have Paypal

Thanks

Yes these are complete for the front upper and lower control bushings I take paypal just give me an address to get shipping price thanks....

Hey Guys, I am in the process of redoing my front end as well. I went to big O tire for them to install the bilstien shocks lo and behold the right upper a frame rear bushing was toast due to the down pipe. They quoted me 1k to do the work with their bushings. I think I'll pass. I am interested in poly urethane or the poly graphites. I am wondering do they sqeak while driving the car. I have heard that they do... does anyone know ?

They quoted me 1k to do the work with their bushings. "

Are those people smoking crack" I paid $130.00 to have all my front bushings replaced including bushings. That leaves $870.00 for costs of shocks and labor on them. NO WAY!!

Hey Guys, I am in the process of redoing my front end as well. I went to big O tire for them to install the bilstien shocks lo and behold the right upper a frame rear bushing was toast due to the down pipe. They quoted me 1k to do the work with their bushings. I think I'll pass. I am interested in poly urethane or the poly graphites. I am wondering do they sqeak while driving the car. I have heard that they do... does anyone know ?
Tell them they are f ucking crazy for quoting that price. They should be kicked in the balls for that quote. Show them this post if you would like:tongue: .

Back