You can type here any text you want

Front bumper bumperette strip?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jmidolo

Sexy MF Joe
Are the rubber pieces that attach to the front bumperettes still available?
I'm in need of one.

Got one last year from nos4gn dot com but only available with the white stripe at the time took 10 minutes to remove the stripe

You're talking the bumper. I'm talking about the little mini bumperettes that are ON the bumper. They also have small rubber strips on them. They are disco'd but I found a pair.

I have a friend that is reproducing the small bumper guard rubber strips. $45 for a pair of fronts or rears. :biggrin:

PM him -- kentb@brproducts.com

Great just sent him a e-mail. Joe I have a few new GM units just didn't want to get off them since they were connected to NOS Bumperettes!

You're talking the bumper. I'm talking about the little mini bumperettes that are ON the bumper. They also have small rubber strips on them. They are disco'd but I found a pair.

Sorry missed where it said bumperette

Just to get this part straight for everyone. The bumperettes ARE the little rubber strips that mount on the front of the bumper GAURDS !!

Back