You can type here any text you want

Front Coil Selection

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

J-B Racing

Forced Induction
OK.
So I have tried looking for some info on what I am trying to find, and it is alittle difficult.
I installed a Stage Motor with Al. Heads, and I removed all the AC stuff. So now the car will sit higher than normal. And even more because I lowered the rear 1 1/2".
Any idea what would be the closed choice for me have the front end just a little lower than the back!
I was thinking about the S-10 4 Banger Springs!!

Shoot away please....:)

I will look into those. Thanks turbobitt.

I also just found some dimensions
Using a 28" tall front tire, distance from ground to upper wheel lip is 26.5 to 26.75 inches.

Edit: I will check dimensions again since it may have setteled since I drove it.

Allan G.

sure..ok.
As you can see on my sig pic. The Car sits a little higher in the front. And that was with a 109 Alum Heads and with the AC still in the car. So the Stock Spring will have to come off.

sure..ok.
As you can see on my sig pic. The Car sits a little higher in the front. And that was with a 109 Alum Heads and with the AC still in the car. So the Stock Spring will have to come off.

Mine has the A/C removend and also with an iron stage 2 with aluminum stage 2 heads. Turbo is big and heavy and so is the intercooler. Not sure how this will compare with yours.

Allan G.

true. I did have the PTE FMIC before and now I am installing the RJC 4.75 IC
I have a few months to decide.

thanks
Joe

Back