You can type here any text you want

front control arms?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scojack_2001

Livin' Like A Refugee
What the big benefit of replacing the upper and lower front control arms? I know it sheds a few pounds, but are they really worth it? Im just trying to get some opinions here.

Who here is running aftermarket arms? I need to do something with my worn out front suspension. Ive seen the GBody, Spohn, and BMRFab stuff, but its alot of money for a marginal gain.

Or am I missing the point here guys?:confused:

The tubular arms are stronger, stiffer. Probably not a great advantage for normal use GNs. But if you autocross or drive very aggressively on the street, there would be an advantage to using them.

Replacement (tubular) upper arms may be needed due to a tall spindle swap. To get athe correct geometry, you need different upper A-arms. The only A-arms available for this are tubular.

They look cool. They have a nice clean coated finish.

IMHO, Dimitar

I've got Spohn's.......the weight is actually more with them.....and they lower the car a little bit too.....their website says they are lighter than stock....I'm raising the BS flag on that one !

Back