You can type here any text you want

Front end steering

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbognx75

Are the buicks steering components the same as like the f-body Trans am's TTA???like the center link? Steering end links? And pitman arm?
The end links and pitman arm look identical I would have to put a caliper gauge to see if physical size is same or not but look the same!!!!
Thanks
Tony

tie rods might be the same, but the rest of the stuff is probably different due to the F body being designed to actually handle and the G body being designed to stay on the road.
i know the sway bars interchange- but that doesn't mean anything else does..

look up the parts at someplace like Rockauto.com and see what interchanges with what..

I found some tie rod ends and clamps for them and a pitman arm but I'm not sure if it was for my tta or my Gn and they look identical...yea ill have to call parts store and find out thanks

why call a parts store- the mouth breather on the other end of the phone call won't know what in the hell you are asking..

just hit up a few websites and see what part numbers come up- i like Rockauto and NAPA for things like this.

Back