Front sway bar fitment question

hflwyo

I was wondering if anyone knows of a front sway bar that may be angled different that would correct my issue of making contact with the front mount intercooler pipe. I have tried everything and no matter what I do the pipe makes contact with the bar and doesn't line up great. If I take the bar off it looks perfect. I was also playing with the idea of taking the front bar off completely since I now have the H&R rear bar.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a front sway bar that may be angled different that would correct my issue of making contact with the front mount intercooler pipe. I have tried everything and no matter what I do the pipe makes contact with the bar and doesn't line up great. If I take the bar off it looks perfect. I was also playing with the idea of taking the front bar off completely since I now have the H&R rear bar.

Pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you aren’t going for a road race car I have been running without a front bar for years now on the street. It also will allow your front end to rise faster when you launch it . Just drive around without it and get the feel of how she handles and go from there .