You can type here any text you want

front tire/wheel size

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Drewster

Wish I Had A Clone. AKA Andrew Youlio
will 235/60/15 rub with 8x15x4.5 bs ?
i already have the rims from when i bought the car. i currently have 15x6 on the front and they just dont cut it on the freeway. i took the 8x15x4.5bs off the rear and went to 8x15x3.5bs now i have a set of 4.5bs that are just sitting around.
will the 235/60s fit on a 8in wide rim?

just trying to save time and money

any comments are welcome

drew

8x 15x4.5 bs on the front wheels any one?

whats wrong with 15x6's on the front?? I have a set now. I am planning on 225/60 or 225/70 for the front tires. I don't know if 15x8's will work in the front.

im getting alot of understeer (front end push) thru the bends under acceleration. if i punch it comming thru a bend i wind up taking the bend to wide. (im not taking it to wide the front end drifts wide). same happens while passing and changing lanes.
i belive the rake of the car has something to do with it. as well as the contact patch. i have 205/60s (goodyear HP- traction A) on the front now and they look bulged out . on the rear the 275/50s BFGDRs with the weld dragstars and 3.5 bs look awsome and the fronts are wimpy in comparison.
i have a fat front swaybar and blistiens. i understand it not a vette but i think i should have better handling than what i have now

so basically
handling
looks
handling

the freeway traffic around her is usually a steady 75-80 so if i punch it to pass i am easily in the 100s. tire size starts to matter then. i could drive slower but, you know

i have done as search on tire size/ bs (popular topic) but no one mentions 4.5 bs. maybe it cant be done with 235/60s. i could just try it, but i like to get things right the first time with out extra cash outlay.

wow long post!

drew

I have the same size tires but not the rims, the fronts rub alittle when making sharp turns.

Back