You can type here any text you want

Front tires skipping on turns.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bpman1234

So i have global west arms fronts and it feels like my rims are gonna fold in half so i know some of you had this. So thankyou in advance for your help.

I have Global West front upper & lowers with no problems . I'm not sure what you are talking about , please explain .

when I turn the wheel all the way to either side the tires feel like there rolling off the rim pulling out of my drive way but if I don't make a sharp turn don't turn the wheel all the way its normal.

What size wheels / tires are u running on the front? Had a similar experience.... I was running pizza cutters up front!

Are you sure it's not your posi unit ? Sounds like how a spool would act .

STRANGE... I hear of that problem before on different sizes 245// and 255// and the problem was a weak side wall in the tires
But never hear about that problem on the oem sizes.

So i changed the camber cause i was getting outer tire wear on the outer right side front tire put. The biggekitshim thay came with yhe shim kit think it was a 1/16 shim.fix the tire hop thanks guys .

I seem to have this issue and I rebuilt my whole front end, bushings are poly. All steering components are new, professionally aligned. I have TTA wheels up front, might be weak side walls, that's all I can think of.

So i changed the camber cause i was getting outer tire wear on the outer right side front tire put. The biggekitshim thay came with yhe shim kit think it was a 1/16 shim.fix the tire hop thanks guys .
When you made this adjustment,it moved the toe angle in an outward direction. It's the changing of the toe angle that helped your problem.

Yea been messing with it for. A minute think is good now car goes nice and straight.

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

Back