front wyth with 12" brakes ?

REDS HOT AIR

Buick Tweaker
I'm wondering if going to b-body sindles and f-body rotors widens the front enough to use rear gta wheels on the front?

I know it makes hub to bud wier just wondering how much

I have those brakes with rear GTA rims on the front with 1/8" thick wheel spacers. They rub heavily on the sway bar and inner fender wells. The brake sway increases the track width, but not enough for the rear offset GTA/Iroc rims. You still need 4 fronts.

I used some of Andris Design's 1.25" adapters and all is well.
Two years of hard use and no problems.
Even going to use them on the rears now with a new wheel/tire combo.

These happen to be well done, and aren't to be confused with just spacers.

It is hard to tell since I installed Moog 5660 front springs at the same time. The front definitely sits almost 2 inches lower than stock. I will be removing the 5660's in the next few weeks to reinstall the stock front springs as my car is more drag race than road race these days.

I just did a search of the Moog 5660 and everyone that has used them says not much change in ride height occured (maybe 1/4"). So I guess the B-spindle does lower the car.

You may want to consider a stiffer spring if you want to raise the front end up. Try this link:

http:/jeffd.50megs.com/Moog_Spring_Page.htm

You have to use F-body rotors because of the bolt pattern. The B-body have a different bolt pattern.

in kirbans package -he says the track gets widened 1/2 " in the front,so you can use a 1/2" deeper backspace to keep everything in alignment.

Sorry I had a senior moment, when you said F Body rotors I
confused them with F Body calipers. I'll be going to the home
now.
Larry.