FS: 1984 Regal Turbo T-Type Moonroof NorMich Project Car

riley

Car is not running but is very close. Engine will turn freely and almost starts. When starter fluid is sprayed in the intake, engine will run but roughly. Car is mostly complete and has the rare moonroof option. 109 block, 200R4 trans, 8.5" rear non posi are all in place. Would make an excellent project car with very little apparent rust. Or could be parted out. Interior is in decent shape. No radio. Newer stock injectors recently installed as well as some other new parts. Car is burgundy, gray interior with some chrome trim. Has extra radiator and some other additional parts. Clear title.

Car is located in northern Michigan near the Mackinac Bridge.

$3000 OBO.

Attachments

• 84regal.JPG
    84regal.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 682
Sorry for the late response. We'll take some more pictures tonight or tomorrow morning and post them up. Thanks.

pics to

schambersiv@hotmail.com
If there is nothing wrong with it, then why would you consider it a "parts car"? How are the floorboards and trunk area? Could you also include a picture of the trunk w/the vin codes?
Thanks
Steve Chambers

The only reason I consider it a parts car is due to its non-running condition. As soon as I am able to get it running I will list it as a regular, running car. We're checking the fuel pump wiring and the injector harness this week. Hopefully we will figure it out soon! The only rust trouble is a few holes under the back seat in the usual spots. Otherwise the car seems solid. It was a southern car.

I've included the photos below.

Attachments

• 84motor.jpg
    84motor.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 369
  • 84int3.jpg
    84int3.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 372
  • 84int2.jpg
    84int2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 370
  • 84int1.jpg
    84int1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 368
  • 84tsticker.jpg
    84tsticker.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 358
is this a full chrome car, or a blackout trim car, with some chrome replacement parts. are all four wheels matching?

The car appears to have been blacked out but a lot of the paint or powedercoating is coming off. The RPO codes don't show the blackout option. All 4 wheels are identical.

non posi car according to the trunk sticker .. Hot Air cars are really hard to sell .. Even piecin them out is hard !!! good luck with your sale :cool: