You can type here any text you want

FS: 1985 turbo t type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dsmith4994

I have a 1985 t type for sale with 160k black with grey interior. It has very rare lear seiglar seats non leather with the power option, hardtop, running 20 bolt oil pan engine, new injectors, needs restoration (needs floor work and rocker work) all sheetmetal included to fix. I would like to get $3000.00 for it. I have the Connecticut title free and clear, If you would like pictures email me at dsmith4994@aol.com or call for appointment at 203-623-6516 ask for Dave.....Thanks

re: car

Car is still for sale but is also going into the local Bargain news paper. Not any interest on the message board yet..Dave

85t-ttype???

i would like some pic.,of the car?could i also get pic.,of the engine compartment?how is the interior?depeche-mode@sbcglobal.net.write back asap...thank you....

long trip

I drove the car today. The motor is smoking (another turbo seal) and will not make a long trip. The brakes need bleeding as i replaced the lines front to back. going to replace the turbo this weekend and bleed the brakes. Keep you updated...Dave

Back