FS: 1986-87 Style Wheels

Yankee John

For sale are (4) stock steel wheels from my 1987 Buick Grand National. They are in driver condition; Some rust is present and the centers need repainting. Two of the wheels spin straight and the other (2) have wobbles. Use as-is or have the wheels straightened, or use as cores in exchange for reburbished/widened wheels at GBodyParts.com . Includes used (4) GN center caps in good usable condition.

Price is $200 plus shipping, payable via PayPal. Shipping is $25 per wheel. First"I'll take them" gets them.

Thanks in advance!

John

Here are some pics of my car on the day I brought it home with these wheels:

Attachments

• mine1.jpg
    mine1.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 324
  • mine2.jpg
    mine2.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 325
  • mine3.jpg
    mine3.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 321
GN wheels

Hi John
I was wondering will you break up the set? I need one but i'm sure i will need to buy at least a pair to complete my set. Please let me know.
thanks
JohnN

Yes, Two of the wheels are a bit bent- No doubt due to a pot hole or two :rolleyes:

I got a vibration at highway speeds when they were still mounted on my car. I have heard that there are wheel shops around that may be able to straighten them??

Thanks!
John

interested, but why are the two wheels wobbles, are they bent? let me know
thanks

Hey John. If I am not able to sell them as a set of (4), I may break them up. I really want to sell them as a set, though.

Send me a PM so that I can keep you 1st in-line for them if I decide to break up the set.

Thanks!
John

Hi John
I was wondering will you break up the set? I need one but i'm sure i will need to buy at least a pair to complete my set. Please let me know.
thanks
JohnN

Many have asked for pics; I will be taking some pics of these wheels and posting them here tomorrow evening.

Thanks for all of your interest!

John

Pics Added!

Here are the pics I just took of the wheels. The first two pics of the wheels are the straight ones, and the following two are the bent ones. Also, some close up pics so you can see some of the problem areas. Also included are (5) center caps that you should be able to make work with the wheels.

First "I'll take them" gets them. Ask any questions in advance, But the first commited "I'll take them" gets them. Remember, These are going to cost approximately $25 each for the shipping.

Thanks again,
John

Attachments

• wheels1.jpg
    wheels1.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 97
  • wheels2.jpg
    wheels2.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 95
  • wheels3.jpg
    wheels3.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 95