You can type here any text you want

FS: 1986 Roller and Stroker 4.1 Stage 1 motor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gnxs

More information here:

1986 GN Information Click Here

Will sell the roller and engine seperately, but will not part out any more than that.

1986 GN Roller - $3,200
278 ci Stage 1 Engine - $2,600

$5,500 for both. Chicago Suburbs.

Larry

I'm interested in the 4.1 engine. Can you send me pic's & details please. Thank you!!

Replied to all e-mails and left my cell # to those needing more info.

I still owe one person a call.

Larry

A few people have requested some additional photographs of some specific parts of the car/motor. I'll take them as soon as I can and post them on my webpage on the car. I'll post here when they're up.

I have cash, I can paypal ASAP...I will take both....let me know

I have cash, I can paypal ASAP...I will take both....let me know
Me and a local buyer went through the motor and car in some detail the other night.

The Stage II block has a hairline crack on the passenger side, so I'm going to part it out and sell the forged stroker 3.625 crank, Carillo rods and JE pistons (5 good ones), Main caps, Custom Moroso Pan, M&A aluminum heads, flywheel, etc. seperately.

The Roller itself is in excellent condition with almost no rust....WITH ONE EXCEPTION: the t-bar areas where the t-tops come together has alot of rust from wet foliage that had accumulated and sat there for several years.

If the roller doesn't sell I may part it out since there is alot more money in it than selling it as a full roller anyway.

BTW, I've been asked about specs on the rods in the past. Here are the Specs from the Carillo Spec Card:

Center to Center: 6.500"
P.E. Bore: .9280
B.E. Bore: 2.3738
B.E. THKS: .891
Bolts: 7/16 - SPS - Carr
Total: 798
Rotating: 585
Reciprocating: 213

Back