You can type here any text you want

FS. 1987 Turbo-T Limited Moonroof MINT!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Paul D

You may have seen this car on Ebay. I have had many trade offers, and of course many insulting offers. I though I would list it here to buyers who know what this car is, and what it is worth. This is a local Orlando car, female owned and really is the cleanest one I have seen in some time. All stock incuding exhaust. Has bench seat, column shift. Everything works perfect. Paint and interior are extremely nice. Has chrome rims on now,but I have original wheels on TA radials that also go with the car. I have been asking $13,500. I will take $11,500. I am listing the ebay Item # so you can see pics. These pics do not do the car justice. Please feel free to call me if you have any interest or questions. Cell 407-256-8911 Paul Ebay Item # 130231530214

Wow. Someone is going to get a nice car. Wish I had the money handy.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. This car is really one of the nicest I have seen. Really could not be any cleaner. I am motivated. Hoping not to have to go back to Ebay.

I have had some interest, but is still available. I am going to wait through the weekend, if not sold I guess its back to the bay.

Back