You can type here any text you want

Fs: 1989 Tta $8,700

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

souljasmooth

For details and pics go here:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/269722-89-tta-trade-only-oregon.html

Originally I was looking at trading only, but now I will sell the car for $8,700. I found another car that I want to purchase, so I must sell my TTA as soon as possible. I think my car is worth quite a bit more, but I am taking a huge hit to move it fast. The car is 100% as described. Call me if your serious at 541-231-3723.

For those of you who asked, there is nothing wrong with my car other than the minor cosmetic issues mentioned in my other ad. If you are out of state, feel free to send anyone by and inspect the car.

If you were closer,it would be done already. Great price. Any paperwork or owners kit ?

Owner before me couldn't find the paperwork or owners kit for the car. They misplaced it all in a move. They said they did most of the work themselves anyway. T-top bags is all I have.

I havent seen too many of these up close, is it missing some door sill trim or something at the bottom where the door opens?

Driver's door looks to be rubbing in a few spots.

I havent seen too many of these up close, is it missing some door sill trim or something at the bottom where the door opens?
I havent seen another TTA in person, but going off from other pics that I have seen of them, no it is not missing anything.

Driver's door looks to be rubbing in a few spots.
Dont "most" Trans Am doors sag?

This door doesnt sag at all. It opens and closes just fine. I can see that it is rubbing a little bit in a couple spots from the paint, but you cant feel it at all. Again, you can only see it in those couple of spots. very, very minor....

Dude, if I had the money free'd up, I'd have strong-armed you into selling it to me back when you were only looking to trade. I can't believe someone hasn't snapped this up yet.... If you still have it in another month or two..... well.... you won't! :wink: Beautiful car and good luck on the sale (well, not really...:smile: , j/k!)

Wished you were closer bud, 66212 would be a long drive back. 1700 just to the boarder

BW

Dude, if I had the money free'd up, I'd have strong-armed you into selling it to me back when you were only looking to trade. I can't believe someone hasn't snapped this up yet.... If you still have it in another month or two..... well.... you won't! :wink: Beautiful car and good luck on the sale (well, not really...:smile: , j/k!)

thanks Bmackinnon.....I had a huge amount of interest, and now it is sold!!!!

Dang it, I was going to ask for the vin, and see if someone near you can check it out. Good for you though, it took a while.

Back