FS: 2003 Anny Edt Suz Hayabusa, Trade for Turbo Regal

askennedy

2003 Anniversary Edition Suzuki Hayabusa.
This is the Copper colored one.

Due to a recent ankle injury I wont be doing anything that involves a clutch or shifting gears for a couple months.

The Bike is stock except for the following mods.
The Bike has been lowered in the front and rear with adjustable dog bones and bar spacers, the rear turn signals have been replaced with an all in one smoked tail light, and it has new front and rear tires. The oil (Amsoil Synthetic) and filter were also changed at this time.The bike currently has just over 7300 miles on it.

$8100

Will consider trading towards NICE 86/87 GN or T-Type

51006035.jpg

51006050.jpg

51006035.jpg

51006044.jpg

I'm not sure if mine is NICE enough, but I might be interested. I have an 87 Turbo T WE4. It has 8x,xxx miles on it (I'd have to go look to be sure the exact) and I've had it for 4 years. It's been garage kept, and driven little. The paint is pretty good, and is a repaint, but it could use another repaint. It by no means looks bad, but it has some flaws. The interior is in good shape for it's age, with just some fading and a small rip on the drivers seat. The car has been in a wreck before I bought it, and the right front fender was replaced, but they did a good job and everything lines up great. The car has no rust that I've found anywhere. I've had the interior out of it, and the floor is solid with no rust. The doors are good also, with good window seals. It was pretty much all original when I bought it.

For parts, I've changed just about every sensor. It has an XP fuel pump and hot wire kit, Volt booster, 009 injectors, TA-61 turbo, PTE Front mount, ported lower intake with a RJC plate, Terry Houston stainless downpipe, with test pipe, and Flowmaster exhaust, Stainless driverside header, Compcams valvesprings, 9/11 converter 3200 stall, tranny cooler, 90/10 front shocks, new rear springs, S10 rear wheel cylinders, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, Buick Motorsports valve covers, LT1 Maf, Maf translator, K@N cone filter, Extender chip along with a few of Reds chips, Direct Scan, Autometer boost gauge, Autometer hood mounted Fuel pressure guage, Autometer temp gauge, and a few other things I'm probably forgetting. I tried to sell it once before, but only on here and only for a few weeks. I was asking 10,000 for the car, but I'm negotiable.

I ran the car at the track one time and went 12.0@116mph leaving with no boost and 21psi. The master cylinder was leaking and I couldn't hold any boost, I've since added a new powermaster. I can email some pics. My email is kmichael@centurytel.net

Thanks Mike

This bike is flawless.I have personally put my eyes on it.Too damned fast for me,but it would make somebody a nice one for sure! :cool:

I'll email you some pics, I've been at work for the last 24hrs and just got home. I'll get some pics out to you. :)

When I bought my Busa, I had a choice between the Anniversary or a Silver/Grey... I really wished I would have got the Anniversary Orange. :(