You can type here any text you want

FS 79 T Type fiberglass rear trunklid and other 79 parts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

broke1

Banned
Good condition with no cracks.Just needs to be sanded and painted.It wont fit the 83 and up cars for sure,dont know about other years.$50 plus shipping OBO.Also has good header panel and bumpers minus supports,grill,just ask.Its a friends.

Funny story on the car,appeared to be a factory lightweight car with weird options.Has roll up windows,alum bumper supports front and rear(snagged these for my car),fiberglass rear decklid,and a factory moonroof.Weird:)

fiberglass?I have had a couple of aluminum trunk lids but have not seen a fiberglass one is it bolted on with a working trunk lock?

I was trampin` thru the wrecking yard the other day and I came across a 79 monte carlo with a fiberglass trunklid. It also had aluminum front and rear bumper supports, radiator core support and rear brake drums.

Yep,fiberglass.Its on the car with a working trunk lock and the supports(dunno if theyre the same)Poor car actually has a straight body except the roof.

if its not too much trouble could you shoot me a pic I might be interested thanks

Looks just like any other straight metal trunkid.I dont have a camera,mine got washed away in Ivan along with 90% of my other worldly goods.:(

I can send it COD if you like.

Back