FS: 83T w/87 Driveline

mweber

Time to sell my 83T.

83 T-Type that both interior and drivetrain has been converted to 86-87 style. The is white with maroon interior. Actual mileage is unknown as the dash was changed when the interior was converted (Dash reads 48k). The engine has been completely rebuilt 500 miles ago and the trans was done about 2000 miles ago. The rear end is an 8.5 with limited slip.

Engine:
87 turbo block bored 0.030 over with new TRW forged pistons, oil holes on 2nd and 3rd mains enlarged for improved oiling
two dot rods resized with ARP rod bolts
Turbo crank tuned 0.010 on both mains and rods
Heads had minor port work, new valves and springs, stock head gaskets, ARP head bolts and all new rocker arms and shafts. Buick Motorsport valve covers.
Comp Cams 206/206 and lifters, Cloyes correct length double roller timing chain.
New front cover with high volume oil pump and brand new cam sensor (complete not just top)
TA-49 turbo with billet inlet and Precision exhaust housing, high boost adj actuator.
Stock intercooler (off 50K mile GN)
HR poly motor mounts both sides (second design)
Stock headers with ATR crossover, BGC 3" downpipe with big elbow. Double flanged test pipe and cat go with it.
New radiator with both coolers and new trans lines and oil cooler lines, biggie oil filter adapter.
Trans+ and 3.5" LS1 MAF (Trans+ relocated into glove box)
36lb Blue top injectors and Extender chip (Rev. F)
New Alternator (Less than 200 miles on it)

Trans has bigger boost valves, hardened stator, transgo shift kit and billet servo. Rebuilt D5 convertor and B&M Super cooler up front.

Has 87 GN rims on it, tires have tread but are pretty old.

Interior is very clean except for the steering wheel which the leather has been removed from it (see Pictures).

Exterior is very clean for a 22 year old car. Some rust on both doors (see pictures), trunk lid has rust on the under side.

I'm sure I forgot something. I'm selling because I bought it almost two years ago as a project car and since it took so long to finish priorities have changed, need a new kitchen and a roof, so car must go. I have a carfax from about six months ago that I can dig up. The car was in Texas for most of it's life.

Pictures
https://home.comcast.net/~gnmweber123/83_t1.htm

Asking $6500.

Car is located in Mount Prospect, IL.

Mike
mjweber_gn@yahoo.com

TTT

Also all of the lower body bushings have been replaced or added if they were missing.

Mike