You can type here any text you want

FS: Champion full port "R" heads

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GerrywithaG

Champion full ported aluminum "R" heads
Zero miles after fresh work done by Champion; competition valve job, seals, shims, pressure tested, cleaned
Couple track passes at most. Never saw over 14 psi.
Asking $2,100

Picture1337_zps225a5084.jpg

...and still have some ported iron heads w/ rockers for sale:
http://cottonsperformance.com/proddetail.asp?prod=IH_PO

whats the deal with the ported irons with rockers?

Ported Iron Heads with receiver grooves for Felpro Loc-wire #1007 head gaskets (not included).
Fresh headwork done; valves, seals, beehive springs, locks, retainers, cut valve guides.
Comes with Harland Sharp rockers.

Just found out i have a cracked head. I had been contemplating switching to aluminum previously but it looks like my decision may have been made for me. i was running Champion Cast iron with 1.55 rockers. What rockers were you running?
Brent

Just found out i have a cracked head. I had been contemplating switching to aluminum previously but it looks like my decision may have been made for me. i was running Champion Cast iron with 1.55 rockers. What rockers were you running?
Brent

T&D rockers

Selling these for a customer, not sure on ratio at the moment. and I should have been more specific; the rockers required are specific to these heads. #T&D6021155R or T&D6021165R

Back