You can type here any text you want

FS: Four (4) new tires for your GN/TType (Florida)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rayk

Let the Boost begin!
I am selling 4 mint, and as near to new tires as you can get. They are Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 235/60 X 15 all season performance radials with raised white letters. I took them off my '71 GS just bought last month with only 400 miles on them. The previous owner installed these tires new just before selling me the car and I have removed them in favor of a set of BFGs with larger size in the rear. The original tread depth is 11/32 and they still have that as measured with my gauge. (see photo)

These tires are 26.2 inches in diameter and are a great fit for any GS, Grand National or T Type. They are in mint condition and grease up really nice for show. The on-line price for these tires is about $100 each plus shipping (which is usually about $20). My price for all four tires is $200. I prefer a face-to-face sale here in Central Florida but will ship them if you pay the cost. I will accept MO or Paypal payments.

71GS4552.jpg

IMG_2510.jpg

IMG_2504.jpg

Back