You can type here any text you want

FS: Jax GN Slip on Seat Covers - Front Buckets only

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

motrhed87

I have a set of Jax seat covers that I bought back in 2007 when I first got my car (have driven less than 10,000 miles on these during the 7 years they have been on). These are a really nice alternative to new upholstery which is very costly and difficult to install. These are a velour type material that is very comfortable. The fit of the covers is great and the installation is very simple. As you can see in the photos the grey is a shade darker than the factory material and they have 5 pleats vs. 8 on the factory seats. There are no headrest covers included.

I would say these are in 9 out of 10 condition. The passenger side back cover has one very tiny hole on the rear where the reclining lever rubbed through. I om only selling these because I am installing new rally style seats and selling the factory GN seats. These seats are in really great shape (see my other for sale post).

To my knowledge nobody is offering similar looking slip on style covers that look anywhere near this close to original.

$150 OBO + shipping from NJ. If anyone local wants to come see them that's fine too.

PM or email me at Bee615@gmail.com

Thanks,
Chris

Back