You can type here any text you want

FS: Nissan 1990 300ZX twin turbo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
in the past 4 months we have only placed 619 miles on her.. all she is doing is sitting, come on guys..

new drag tires on order and new front 225 50's on order too.. will be installed next week...rims were just polished and new chrome factory center caps (60 bucks) are on order.. total is about 1000bucks and the price of the car will stay the same..

stuff164.jpg

stuff165.jpg

stuff168.jpg

stuff167.jpg

new tires have been on for a while now.. i haven't driven her since they were installed 2 weeks ago...
stuff221.jpg

new drags..
stuff219.jpg

stuff220.jpg

stuff217.jpg

stuff223.jpg

stuff224.jpg

stuff226.jpg

stuff228.jpg

nissan's go forever.. the wife has a 2003 sentra that has 150K on her and the only thing that has went up is a fuel pump..

i think the car has a dirty injector harness or coil pack harness due to it sitting all the time.. she has a small stumble at low rpm, you can see it in the mirror shaking.. after 1300rpm it clears up.

also i think the motor went up in the radio attenna, it's not coming up..

update on mileage.... 146362 as of 10/3/08

7 months and only 862 mile put on her :(

still here in the garage guys..

deal pending with a another ZX owner.. just need to watch the check clear in the bank account..

thanks for all the looks on this thread..

car is sold and will be going to the new owner next week.. the wife's last picture with her car..
stuff047.jpg

Back