You can type here any text you want

FS or part out 87 Rosewood T & 87 GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rosewood turbo

I am seriously thinking about selling the 87 Rosewood T sunroof car and the 87 GN parts car along with an extra interior and misc parts. I found an original untouched GN that needs minor resto but is a 43K actual miles car Id like to buy and to do so these two must go. The Rosewood car is a complete car, 140 speedo, RJC power plate, TA49, 42.5 injectors, 93 and 105 chips, hotwire kit w warlboro 3800 pump, new gas tank, built trans w 2800 stall, just put 8.5 rear w brake lines back in it along w new ic/ shroud and rad, nice seats and interior (burgundy) the parts car has a super solid body and doors, its a sunroof car too w/ spoiler and black aluminum bumpers. The T needs to be finished as most of you have seen on here. I have an extra set of GN seats a console(just got) and misc interior parts, also have nice extra windshield. I have 4300.00 in all but will listen to offers. T has MD salvage GN might be able to get clear title for. Pics on request, serious people only please. Thanks guys.

great deal, only if you were closer to the west coast.

good luck on the sale.

Thanks. To answer a few questions, the rosewood has a new mass air,new rubber i/c hoses, new valences, new h light bezels, new shocks, new tilt column, new spare tilt arm, new extra cam sensor, walboro 307 (not 3800) pump, the trunk,tank area has been treated and rustproofed, the spots on the drivers floor are treated but not replaced, the parts car has perfect metal though. I have a bunch of pics and Im taking mest offer for the pair with every extra part I have. Jim

You mean Tim? Yes I e-mail him every so often he knows about them. For those interested I need $3800 for everything. You could build a nice driver and part the rest out and end up with not much in it or part it all and make a good bit.

I need to sell these quick, I commited to buy the other car and need to give the boss back the money I took out before she sells me. I would rather a member buy them than to sell them on ebay.

I am seriously thinking about selling the 87 Rosewood T sunroof car and the 87 GN parts car along with an extra interior and misc parts. I found an original untouched GN that needs minor resto but is a 43K actual miles car Id like to buy and to do so these two must go. The Rosewood car is a complete car, 140 speedo, RJC power plate, TA49, 42.5 injectors, 93 and 105 chips, hotwire kit w warlboro 3800 pump, new gas tank, built trans w 2800 stall, just put 8.5 rear w brake lines back in it along w new ic/ shroud and rad, nice seats and interior (burgundy) the parts car has a super solid body and doors, its a sunroof car too w/ spoiler and black aluminum bumpers. The T needs to be finished as most of you have seen on here. I have an extra set of GN seats a console(just got) and misc interior parts, also have nice extra windshield. I have 4300.00 in all but will listen to offers. T has MD salvage GN might be able to get clear title for. Pics on request, serious people only please. Thanks guys.

Send pics

Pics sent and GN MAN NC Im near Greenville SC about 45 south of Asheville NC or 1.5 southwest of Charlotte NC. Ill split the pair up as long as I meet my price. I have $800 in the GN parts car not counting transport costs and well over $3000 in the T but I would take the $800 for the GN and $3000 for the T.

Pics sent and GN MAN NC Im near Greenville SC about 45 south of Asheville NC or 1.5 southwest of Charlotte NC. Ill split the pair up as long as I meet my price. I have $800 in the GN parts car not counting transport costs and well over $3000 in the T but I would take the $800 for the GN and $3000 for the T.

I just assume take both. I sent you an e-mail back.

Back