FS: Turbos, Stage 2 Heads, S2 Twin Turbo Headers, Wastegates

riley

I have a few different items up for sale. Pics are linked below. I have 2 small turbos with different size exhaust housings. These appear to be smaller than a stock GN turbo and would probably be better for smaller applications. Both need to be rebuilt and both have wastegates. The turbo with the large exhaust housing has damage to one blade on the impellar. I also have 2 Deltagate wastegates. I have not tested these units.

I have a set of iron Stage 2 heads. These heads are new and uncut. Not even for valve seats. I also have a set of Stage 2 twin turbo headers. I was told these were used for engine development and not used in a chassis. However they look like they could fit in a GN engine bay. I can provide measurements if needed. Each header has bungs for 02 sensors on each pipe and also at one at the collector before the turbo.

Prices are OBO and do not include shipping.

Turbo 1.0 $50
Turbo 1.1

Turbo 2.0 $50
Turbo 2.1
Turbo 2.2

Deltagate Wastegate $50 each

Stage 2 Heads $500

Stage 2 Headers $500

Mild Carbon or Stainless Steel (304 or 409)? Those headers almost looks like they are drilled for both production and Stage header flange patterns but I can't tell for sure, is there any difference between the port distances between a Stage and Production head?

Thanks,

I'm not sure which type of steel the headers are. I believe they won't fit production heads. They mount to the S2 heads pointing upwards. They're probably best suited for a serious race car. They won't clear the heater core or powermaster on normal Turbo Buicks. You would probably also need to modify the hood to mount the turbos. That's not all bad though as it would end up looking similar to Chris Chow's car.

I have a sale pending on the Deltagates.