You can type here any text you want

FT-1999 Tahoe, rare.......

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1LowLeSabre

It's a '99 Tahoe 2dr 2wd, there's not many of these around. I am looking for an '86 or '87 Grand National. If any one's interested let me know and I'll send you a some pictures, thank you.

safari54@hotmail.com

1lowlesabre/Tahoe - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

myho001.jpg

Wow that's pretty nice looking. I have a white '99 Tahoe, probably the nicest driving vehicle I have ever owned. Just wish it got better gas mileage (mine's 4 wheel drive).

Yea, this one still drive's good even after bieing lowered. And it get's great gas mileage since it's a 2wd.

Come on guys, you know your kids would love to have this.......cheap insurance too.........

Some one, any one, please, trade me a GN for my Tahoe. My wife is tired of me staying up all hours of the night, glued to the Net looking for a Grand National.

Please, help me save my marriage.

look at the cali t type and i have a nice gn frame to go with it also ill throw in a brand new smc progressive alky kit,ta49,3.5ss down pipe,motrons 60lbs inj,tt chip, all this is brand new its not even installed yet car aready has walbro fuel pump with hot wire kit and adjustable billet fuel pressure reg that i put on within the last 4 months and it has an atr cat back system:biggrin: and i have done the complete spring cleaning procedure almost forgot i installed an rjc power plate and ill tell you what i will also throw in a "turbo link" so you can tune the sh*t out of this t type:biggrin:

well ive been driving this thing for the past 4 months every day with ZEERROO problems :biggrin:

Back