You can type here any text you want

fuddruckers on federal

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1of1035

Does anyone ever go out there anymore? It seems like its mostly mustangs and f-bodies. Me and neil think about going out but we never see anyone out there. If anyone wants to meet there sometime let me know. Is the meeting still on for 6/14?

Yeah i go to fudds when i have time 2 weeks ago i went saw two other cars. a limited t and a national i dont get many looks even though i got a nice looking car cause those guys either dont know what the car is cause it doesnt say mustang or ford on it or they just dont have respect for us. I think it would be cool if a bunch of us were there i am tired of being by myself even though i can smoke most of the cars there. There are some fast cars there some in the tens. I hope to see some people this week if i am in town.;)

Originally posted by supa6t
Yeah i go to fudds when i have time 2 weeks ago i went saw two other cars. a limited t and a national

these cars? limited t and a national?

if those are the cars, it was me and jason, (1of1035 that actually started this thread). we went there and there were a couple weeks ago, and were hanging around with the a couple buick guys that neglected to bring their cars. were you the one with a GN that had a BOV on it?

my car was the bumper fillerless one with the exhaust uncapped.

going out to the club meet this weekend?

-Neil

Yeah i saw u guys that was me whats BOV? the other ccarr had your import sucks on the back right. I will try to be at the meeting if not there i will be at fudds.;)

oh i went to the link it was u guys. whos the guy there sometimes with the FAU sticker

No i dont have a blow off my cars got GNX flares i was wearing a hat and i had a blonde girl with me. oh and i got harpers racing decals. i heard those BOV's hold only 18 pounds of boost

Originally posted by supa6t
i heard those BOV's hold only 18 pounds of boost

thats not true, yeah we saw you walk by a couple times but didnt say anything.. we just thought you had one because i thought we heard one when to flew by fudds a couple times..

-Neil

hey you can keep posting but i think its coming off since these import guys are starting to recognize the car.

Lets all try for fuds tomorrow night. Weather is suppost to be alright... Haven't been there in awhile.
Need to show the slow-maro's and those 5.slow's what a real car looks like.

Originally posted by jsta6
thunderstorms...
:(

Well, it didn't rain but you didn't miss much. After going out 2 weeks in a row I remeber why I stopped going. Too many mustangs and morons.

I go out on occasion, and I know blackshoebox (Alex) does as well. Action hasn't been too hot lately. Last time I remember anything exciting happening at Fudd's, I was handing out shirts ;) (Looooong story). I'll be in Orlando this weekend, but if the weather holds next weekend, I should be there... perhaps in the Chevelle :)

- Matt

Back