fuel pump died today

I ordered the Aeromotive stealth 340. I'll review it and report back. The one that went out on me was only 2yrs old and there was no warning.

TRE performance(TRE-340). It worked fine while it lasted and I didn't think my set-up was too extreme. lesson learned.

Look at Deatschwerks line of pumps

If you followed this advise you would not have to buy another fuel pump for at least 3 years with the DW warranty.

Aeromotive is a good product and I hope you get good service out of it. :)

Well said............................buy the best, only bitch once...........................

I won't be out of practice dropping this damn tank, that's for sure. I've heard good things; hopefully this Aeromotive pump will work out.

Thanks for the advice guys.

Good luck, double check all hose connections and wiring............. after a few installs / re- installs, we tend to get complacent ??

I ordered the Aeromotive stealth 340. I'll review it and report back. The one that went out on me was only 2yrs old and there was no warning.
You'll be creating a new problem that will cost you more money if you use this pump. You'll need to replace the return line with a larger ID line.

Installed the pump and it's not running. If the Aeromotive polarities are reversed; does that mean the black wire is power and the red is ground?

Aeromotive=reversed polarity..got it. rewired, pump works, but no fuel pressure. Other than clogged filter or line, is there something that would kill fuel pressure?

On to regulator and filter; anyone else have this issue?