fuel pump issues

turbomaro

i have a walbro 340 that is less than a year old. at first my car would start up fine and run good, i would be driving down the road or sitting in my driveway and it would die. when i try to re-start it i would not hear the pump turn on. then after a while of checking fuses and wires (everything checked out fine) it would turn on. now it has gotten to the point that it won't even start because the pump does not power up when i turn the key. is this a relay issue? or the fuel pump itself? there is now blown fuses, from what i can tell all the wires are good. also this a 87 motor swap in a 3rd gen camaro. the wiring harness is from caspers. any input is appreciated, thanks mike.

i have a walbro 340 that is less than a year old. at first my car would start up fine and run good, i would be driving down the road or sitting in my driveway and it would die. when i try to re-start it i would not hear the pump turn on. then after a while of checking fuses and wires (everything checked out fine) it would turn on. now it has gotten to the point that it won't even start because the pump does not power up when i turn the key. is this a relay issue? or the fuel pump itself? there is no blown fuses, from what i can tell all the wires are good. also this a 87 motor swap in a 3rd gen camaro. the wiring harness is from caspers. any input is appreciated, thanks mike.