You can type here any text you want

Fuel pump

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

QwikStop

Wfo Racing Team Rep.
Is there a part number for a in-tank fuel pump like a 255 or 340 that can be had at Autozone or another local parts store besides having to order it?

Not one that you would want to install and drive around with. They were tested in recent the past and didn't do to well.

Regardless of the pump you choose make sure it has adequate voltage. Best way to do that is via a hotwire kit.

Ill be taking out my Red Armstrong Walbro 340 and selling it in the next week or so. Upgrading to a double pump. Let me know if you're interested.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Ill be taking out my Red Armstrong Walbro 340 and selling it in the next week or so. Upgrading to a double pump. Let me know if you're interested.

QuickStop,you need to jump all over this.

I got the pump Hot wired already....and I would be interested in the 340, let me know...thanks

The closet pump to what you listed above is the TTA pump from Pep boys if they still sell it. I ran tta pump before 340 existed but prefer Reds.

I got the pump Hot wired already....and I would be interested in the 340, let me know...thanks

If u order a pump. Get the aeromotive 340 hands down best in tank pump. Read up on it. Its there own pump
Its not a walbro that everyone puts there name on !!!!

If u can't wait need it now. 92-93 turbo supra pump

If u order a pump. Get the aeromotive 340 hands down best in tank pump. Read up on it. Its there own pump
Its not a walbro that everyone puts there name on !!!!

This is not the best pump. It flows more. These are two different things. If you put this pump in your car it will over power the return line's capability to send unused fuel back to the tank. This will necessitate the modification of the return line and or regulator. Who are the everybody that sell the Walbro and put their name one it? Please provide a complete list.

If it over powers the return. What is the thought behind a twin pump set up? Holly.edelbrock. just to name a few

This is not the best pump. It flows more. These are two different things. If you put this pump in your car it will over power the return line's capability to send unused fuel back to the tank. This will necessitate the modification of the return line and or regulator. Who are the everybody that sell the Walbro and put their name one it? Please provide a complete list.

If aeromotive is not the best pump what is?
Given walbro's failure rate. !!!!!
What would u suggest. ???

If it over powers the return. What is the thought behind a twin pump set up? Holly.edelbrock. just to name a few

Good question. The second pump,of a twin set-up,isn't activated until it is needed (at a certain boost level with a hobbs switch).

If aeromotive is not the best pump what is?
Given walbro's failure rate. !!!!!
What would u suggest. ???

The Aeromotive pump is a good pump. It's important to know about the idle pressure problem before a person makes the choice. The most reliable pump (based on it's long history),that won't cause a high idle pressure problem is the Red Armstrong XP pump. Walbro had a batch of pumps that were defective. They replaced the defective ones at no cost and fixed the defect.

Oh ok. Well I hope u choose the correct pump for your car sir.
Ill just continue to use the aero 340 twin pump in my 10sec tta. And single aero 340 in my 11sec we4 and have no problems

Oh ok. Well I hope u choose the correct pump for your car sir.
Ill just continue to use the aero 340 twin pump in my 10sec tta. And single aero 340 in my 11sec we4 and have no problems

Did you put a 340 lph pump in your Regal without modifying or replacing the stock return line?

Did you put a 340 lph pump in your Regal without modifying or replacing the stock return line?

Yes a year and a half ago
I did upgrade my f.filter to a areomotive inline f.filter (100 gram ) for better flow and less heat
Return line still oem. Just flushed all lines on install.

Yes a year and a half ago
I did upgrade my f.filter to a areomotive inline f.filter (100 gram ) for better flow and less heat
Return line still oem. Just flushed all lines on install.

This is unheard of. It causes me to suspect the flow of that pump or the voltage it is receiving. Is it hotwired?

This is unheard of. It causes me to suspect the flow of that pump or the voltage it is receiving. Is it hotwired?
Its hotwired. !! If I recall when I installed it it was 12.Volts right on the pump key on only
And 13.volts at the plug running

Back