fuel rails

Who polished intake? Looks nice.

Can you use your OEM wipers with ther coil pack moved further back?

Not sure who polished it as this is not my motor it's a guy down here named Rob's show car...

Here are a few more pics of his 109 motor that I took..

wow that thing is sweet.

you know,... the rule says stock "appearing" fuel rails. the rule could be bent a little ;)

Race Jace said:
wow that thing is sweet.

you know,... the rule says stock "appearing" fuel rails. the rule could be bent a little ;)

Stock Location Fuel Rails?..... :cool:

Race Jace said:
it appears that the new Champion fuel rails are not legal for TSM. Are they or aren't they and why does that matter anyway?

taken from my original post on t6p

#2 09-08-2005, 08:45 PM
Scott231
Senior Member Join Date: Jan 2004

They are not considered factory stock appearing and are thus not TSM legal.

Nice prodcut though!
Scott231@gnttype.org
87 GN 10.12@132.38 w/1.40

Fuel Rails???

Maybe we can make them legal with a weight penalty???
I'd like to see the new intake and rails legal.... Just my .02

I hope not. I asked these questions during my project and now it's being considered :mad:

Race Jace said:
wow that thing is sweet.

Only if your Red Armstrong... :eek: :eek:

Does Champion offer two styles of fuel rails? The one I saw in Bowling Green would only work with the new intake, Which places the injectors in different locations than the stock intake. Making it impossible to use with stock intake.

I'm wondering, why is the stock fuel rail sloing anybody down? The ID of the rail is ~3/4". The restriction is the saginaw end on the feed and the end on the regulator. Which you should get rid of anyway if you are going to properly upgrade to bigger lines.