fuel rails

Race Jace

Research, New Tech and Development
Staff member
it appears that the new Champion fuel rails are not legal for TSM. Are they or aren't they and why does that matter anyway?

Race Jace said:
it appears that the new Champion fuel rails are not legal for TSM. Are they or aren't they and why does that matter anyway?

i know, i bought a set and then asked :frown:

Race Jace said:

I vote to let them in also.......

Hell, I vote to allow the Champion Intake in also.......Lets support our vendors by letting us use there newly developed "bolt on" parts......

Any pic of these rails?-- none @ the site........ I would agree with you guys about the rails---supporting the vendors that we have. what's the cost? TIA-Ryan

GRNDNL said:
I vote to let them in also.......

Hell, I vote to allow the Champion Intake in also.......Lets support our vendors by letting us use there newly developed "bolt on" parts......

Exactly... very well said..

I'll vote for the fuel rails, but i'll have to say no on the intake. just my .02 worth.

This is what i thought different classes was for.

If you have or building an TSM car i think you will be supporting the venders more than you think, just trying to build one of these cars. I think i'm going broke trying too.

Please guys dont get mad at me for putting my .02 cent in. thanks

top gun said:
I vote for making them legal. The stock fuel rail is starting to slow me down. :eek:
You don't need to go any faster ;) . The class is already faster than anyone had imagined. If we start allowing more aftermarket parts , bigger turbos and such it will become one of those high dollar classes that only a few can afford. I vote to leave it as is.

hipsi2fly said:
Bueler,Bueler???? anyone on the rails? or where I might find info./pics Etc...
TIA-Ryan

PICS !!

Attachments

• DSC00696.JPE
    DSC00696.JPE
    15.5 KB · Views: 659
III'S 87 GN said:
want to buy them ? ;)

I just ordered some from Tom---- I needed the ones w/out the stock regulator port for my weldon stuff----I do know some one who wants what you have I will email him to the thread--Thanks for the offer! Ryan

I have the new intake and rails (not on new motor yet). I'm keeping them and hope they will be legal some day. I would like to try TSM next year somewhere on the east coast.

Intake is a little heavy, so that makes up for the gains in HP :)