You can type here any text you want

Fueling questions...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BLACK MAGIC RACING

formerly turbo_canuck
Ok, so i've decided that i need to up my fuel supply. I'm looking at an aeromotive eliminator pump. how should i plumb the fuel lines? what sizes do i use? i'm using a stock fuel rail, so how do i get the new lines to it? where should i mount the pump? is a fuel cell a must in this situation? i want to run mid 9's with my setup...

If your gonna use the stock fuel rail, here is a suggestion.

Cut off the schradder valve on the driver side of the fuel rail. Then drill and tap a 3/8 pipe thread. Earls/Russell makes a fitting 3/8 pipe X # 8 an with a 1/8 pipe female on the side (you can put a fitting in the 1/8 pipe port so you can check your fuel pressure) I've used that set up for over a decade with excellant success.

As far as lines go.

You can run a single # 10 to the front of the car, "Y" it to dual # 8 and feed both sides of the fuel rail.

Hope this helps:)

BAGN, thanks for the reply. if i do that setup, am i still using the stock location regulator, and have the return out the bottom of it? do i use the stock return line? is an eliminator enough pump for my goals? sorry for all the questions, but i only want to do this once, and do it right.

You can use the stock style regulator with return out of the bottom. You WILL NEED to run a larger return line. A lot of people use the stock feed lin as a return. Or if you wanna run new line, it need to be atleast 3/8.

I've never used the aeromotive eliminator pump, So i can't help you there.

If your looking for mid 9's, Which means you'll wanna run low 9's 6 months later, I would go with a weldon. They'll handle most anything you want to do.

Back