Feb 16th-19th 2007
Race Day 17th

Full Throttle V6 Southern Clash

Heads up Clash’s :
N/A RWD
Power Adder RWD
N/A FWD
Power Adder FWD

All: Anything goes: no minum weights, no tire size limits, any power adder you want. Only rule's are that everyone leave off a foot brake, no trans brakes allowed, and no bitching.

Bracket Bash's:
Street Tire (regular street radials, nothing racing related even if it is DOT stamped)
Drag Tire 14.00 or slower (open tire)
Drag Tire 13.99 or quicker (open tire)

Driver responsiblity to enter the right class. Class change's shall be allowed after the first TNT. May enter more then one class.

Car Show:
Best of Show
Best F-body
Best W-body
Best N-body
Best P-body
Best whatever platforms show that are not listed.
Prizes for best wheels, system, chrome, engine compartment.
Voting: Popular vote. Everyone gets a ballot. Owner responible for their own ballot box. (still open to discustion.)

Subject to change at any time.

Discuss:
FTV6 Southern Clash: Discussion - FullThrottleV6.com -- The V6 Tech Source

Are you going? tell us here so we can get a good deal on a hotel!

Official: Clash count: Please respond - FullThrottleV6.com -- The V6 Tech Source

I take it that TR's are invited since your posting on this board correct??

I might like to go to this one.:)

Interesting that no transbrakes allowed. Wonder what brought that about.

Interesting that no transbrakes allowed. Wonder what brought that about.
the fbody V6's don't bolt to any trannies that can take a brake, Rossler JUST put out his 4l60E brake and its $700 plus you have to have a full tranny build of course lol

so for us its really not fair if you guys stomp all over us with them.....

how ever you may TNT your brake all night if you wish :D :D infact you have to let me try it lol :wink:

[FONT=&quot]FULL THROTTLE V6 SOUTHERN CLASH[/FONT]

Houston, TX
Feb 16th-19th 2007
Race Day 17th
The Track
LONESTAR MOTORSPORTS PARK
120 Old Columbus Road South
Sealy, TX 77474

http://www.turbov6camaro.com/clash2007.htm

Heads up Clash’s :
N/A RWD
Power Adder RWD
N/A FWD
Power Adder FWD

All: Anything goes: no minimum weights, no tire size limits, any power adder you want. Only rule's are that everyone leave off a foot brake, no trans brakes allowed, and no bitching.

Bracket Bash's:
Street Tire (regular street radials, nothing racing related even if it is DOT stamped)
Drag Tire 14.00 or slower (open tire)
Drag Tire 13.99 or quicker (open tire)

Driver responsiblity to enter the right class. Class change's shall be allowed after the first TNT. May enter more then one class.

Car Show:
Best of Show
Best F-body
Best W-body
Best N-body
Best P-body
Best whatever platforms show that are not listed.
Prizes for best wheels, system, chrome, engine compartment.
Voting: Popular vote. Everyone gets a ballot. Owner responible for their own ballot box. (still open to discustion.)

Subject to change at any time.

Discuss:
FTV6 Southern Clash: Discussion - FullThrottleV6.com -- The V6 Tech Source

Are you going? tell us here.

Official: Clash count: Please respond - FullThrottleV6.com -- The V6 Tech Source

HOTEL INFO:
Best Western Inn of Sealy

2107 Highway 36 S, Sealy, TX, 77474-4112,
Phone: 979-885-3707

Please call and make your reservation BEFORE 01FEB2007
after that i have to cancel the rooms or they go on my card !!!!!!
Tell them you are with Southern Clash
$67.49 Per night plus tax.
All rooms are 2 double bed rooms

Only about 7 miles from track.

I`ll post this on the Houston Buick Club website. We should get a good crowd together. We usually have at least 10-12 show up at test- n- tune. The website for the track is lonestarmotorsports They have the Ford event posted, but not The Southern Clash yet. CORRECTION: WEBSITE IS www.terminator427.com

I`ll post this on the Houston Buick Club website. We should get a good crowd together. We usually have at least 10-12 show up at test- n- tune. The website for the track is www.terminator427.com They have the Ford event posted, but not The Southern Clash yet.

Should have a good crowd of turbo cars show up, I know of 2 mid 11 sec. turbo cars just down the road in Cat Springs that should be there.

I'm planning to make it. Been there twice since it opened to 1/4 mile, many times when it was 1/8, nice track.

I hope I can make it. Don't know if I'll be able to take off that long for work.
What day is the track?

Well with this much notice I have no excuse as why I can't so I look foward to seeing all you out there. Jon Hanson:)