Fullthrottletech.com down???

mschaffer66

Does anyone know how long the website has been dead for? Or if its ever coming back?

I have some questions and I've been away from the car for a while and now I can't get on their site. I sent a message to the store website and didn't get a reply.

Anyone know whats going on?

Thanks

Does anyone know how long the website has been dead for? Or if its ever coming back?

I have some questions and I've been away from the car for a while and now I can't get on their site. I sent a message to the store website and didn't get a reply.

Anyone know whats going on?

Thanks

Yes, the sight's down, and they're all on vacation until the 5th.

What kind of questions?

Awhile back I bought a used mass air and a MAFT+ from someone on this board and I could never get it to work. The car would run fine with the jumper, but as soon as i plugged the translator in it would die out. This is all coming from memory...

What I was hoping to do was send them the translator and see if they could test it and maybe repair it.

Time has just gone by and I was too busy for a while to deal with it, moved, changed jobs, fixed up a house, etc... and with winter here in MI I was hoping to iron out a few things before spring. I've heard going with this setup makes the car run more smooth and has better driveablity, if thats the term i'm looking for.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll probably be around here for awhile :)

Ya, I'd wait till they get back and contact them about sending it back. They're usually really good about that.