You can type here any text you want

fun nite w/ 2 cobras and a gt

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Making Boost

QIKAZEL
Well we were out in the car crusing and a 03-04 Cobra Vert rolls along side the car. We both look at each other and the guy in the cobra gets on it. Now i no he wants to play!!! So we catch a light and we pulled him by 4-5 cars when we let out of it!! Later another 03-04 Cobra rolls along side me. we get on it and we were sibe by side till we hit 3rd gear and we pulled away from him!!! Then an older GT pipes us off so we get beside him and get on it. We pull 5-6 cars on him. He rolls by and he says "i dont know what i was thinking runnin against you" LOL It was a great nite

Good KiLLLs notice the three L's

I look forward to this part of the board, must be the bad weather on The East Coast, No one has been posting kills lately. I haven't because I am converting over to vacuum breaks, and installing the Alky finally now that I got my Chip from TT. Maybe guys just get bored of Beating up on cars all the time. It just becomes the norm :biggrin: so, why post. I look forward to reading them tho. Nice KiLLL

Back